Issue with Delta (11946) Bellini Kitchen Faucet - Family Handyman DIY Home Forum
RDA Forum - Breadcrumbs

Issue with Delta (11946) Bellini Kitchen Faucet

Posted: 9 Oct 2012 10:29 AM By: heveymetil Replies: 1

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1
  • Issue with Delta (11946) Bellini Kitchen Faucet

Hello everyone,

We have entered the final stages of our first major renovation - our kitchen.  All that's left is the plumbing for the dishwasher, disposal and faucet.

I installed my sink yesterday and used Delta model 11946 SSSD DST (Bellini) single-handle faucet for the sink.

My problem is this:  the on-off control does not fit "thru" the sink hole, but rather floats on top.  There is a cutout on the bottom with a diameter a few mm larger than the sink hole.  When I attempt to tighten the plate underneath the sink, the torque throws off the on-off controller and it tilts back toward the back of the sink. 

Shouldn't all sink components fit "THRU" the sink holes?  The faucet and spray nozzle did - but this controller is not working.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Warren

False
  • Re: Issue with Delta (11946) Bellini Kitchen Faucet

I think some sink components doesn't  really always fit thru the sink holes. You also have to took the size first.

False

Panel Pros Inc.

“We Haul & Install”

847-774-4171

Save and organize projects in your Project Binder with a FREE Membership! Join today»

Free OnSite Newsletter

Get timely DIY projects for your home and yard, plus a dream project for your wish list!

Follow Us