RDA Forum - Breadcrumbs

kitchen faucet slow flow

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 1:29 PM By: salvatore Replies: 2

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1
  • kitchen faucet slow flow

My husband replaced my kitchen sink faucet and the water flow is very slow. I noticed that it remains the same when I use the spray nozzle. Everything seems to be hooked up OK. My previous faucet had no problem.

I also have a problem with my samsung refrigerator(I will never purchase another Samsung product) A little over 1 year after purchase it keeps building ice on the vents in the back of the refrigerator and the temperature does not seem to be what the led readout claims.  I have shut the entire refrigerator down and defrosted several times, but it continues to refreeze.

False
  • Re: kitchen faucet slow flow

For the Faucet....

1. Check to make sure that your husband has the shut off valve completely open.

2. Check the aerator. At the end of the spout there is a cap, twist it off and clean the screen.

For the refrigerator...

1. If this is still under a warranty use it..

2. Make sure that when the door is closed it's making a good seal. Clean the magnetic strip and where it meets the frig. Test the seal using a Dollar bill, shut the door on the Dollar and try to pull it out. If the magnetic strip ( gasket) seals properly, you will fell tension as it grips the the bill.

3. Clean the condenser coils. look in the manual for this, clean using a brush and vacuum.

4. As for the LED read out. Purchase a thermometer and place it in the frig and compare the the two.

For other possible problems you may want to hire a pro. If not, go to a book store and purchase a book on trouble shooting with major appliances.

False
  • Re: kitchen faucet slow flow

Many people today seek and have better drinking water than what is coming to their taps at home. This is due to the wide availability of popular consumer water filter types. One particular type that is affordable and does a good job of filtering water is the counter top water filters unit.

The counter top type unit typically has a self-contained cartridge that includes its filtration mechanisms and filters. The unit is installed from the spout end of the faucet, usually in the kitchen and most counter top units come with an array of threaded screw fittings that are common to residential kitchen faucets. The installation is quite simple for most units and should not even require tools. The included rubber or plastic seals should work properly where no leaks are observed after the filter unit is mounted to the faucet.

The benefits of a counter top water filters unit are many. First you have far the improved water quality and taste. Next is the cost factor; they end up costing far less than buying bottled water from the store or even bottled water from a refilling receptacle that you take your own bottle to the store! Another benefit is the ease of changing the filter when it is time. Knowing the time to change the filter is also quite evident because the water flow during use of the filter (by a switch or turn of a handle) becomes slow or stops.

Savings on replacement counter top water filters can vary to your benefit since some wholesale warehouse companies might have a special lower price when buying packaged quantity of filters versus an individual or two-pack.

There is one caution when planning your purchase of this type of unit. You have to be sure that you have the clearance in your kitchen faucet and sink area to have the unit not only installed but to fill water collection sources from underneath it. Otherwise, you might be having to use a smaller glass or equivalent more times to fill the unit you wish to have all the water for drinking.

For more information you need to visit this site countertop water filter or also you can get great deals on Water Filtration Systems and Drinking water filter from our website. You can also know more about water filtration systems, best water filtration system, and regarding water purifiers.

Thanks!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Italian furniture

European furniture

False
Save and organize projects in your Project Binder with a FREE Membership! Join today»

Free OnSite Newsletter

Get timely DIY projects for your home and yard, plus a dream project for your wish list!

Follow Us