RDA Blog - Breadcrumbs

DIY Advice Blog

Get the latest information on new tools, trends and ideas for your DIY projects from The Family Handyman experts.

Super-Light Garden Hose

• Comments 3

Lightweight Garden Hose

Dragging a heavy-duty hose around my tiny backyard means toppling pots, smashing plants and stripping off flower heads. That's why I love the kink-free Super-Slim Lightweight Hose from Gardener's Supply Co. (gardeners.com). It's half the weight of a regular hose, and I can pull it around without wrecking my garden or my back. Choose from purple, light green or red and two lengths: 25 ft. ($45) and 50 ft. ($65). A bit spendy, but cheaper than buying new plants.

Blog - Post Feedback Form TFH
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
LEAVE A COMMENT
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • Comments
    • by posted on

what diameter is it? You can waste more time if it isn't at least 5/8

• by posted on

Very Nice

• by posted on

I bought one from QVC.  I realy like the weight of this.  i have a big yard and lugging the 200 ft of hose is a chore.  Because of the price, I' am going to waite until the price comes down.  Just to pricey, as I need 200 ft for the front yard and the same amount for the back yard.  Great for using on the rain barrell.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
    Save and organize projects in your Project Binder with a FREE Membership! Join today»

Free OnSite Newsletter

Get timely DIY projects for your home and yard, plus a dream project for your wish list!

Follow Us