RDA Blog - Breadcrumbs

DIY Advice Blog

Get the latest information on new tools, trends and ideas for your DIY projects from The Family Handyman experts.

Win a $30,000.00 DIY Dream Home Makeover!

• Comments 3

Ever imagine how many projects could be crossed off your to-do list if you only had an influx of cash? A bathroom remodel? New windows? New cabinets and counters for your kitchen? A new deck or patio for entertaining?

The Family Handyman wants to help you create a beautiful home! Enter now and you could become the lucky winner who gets $30,000.00 cash for the DIY home makeover of your dreams!

Enter today!

Blog - Post Feedback Form TFH
Thank you, your comment requires moderation so it may take a while to appear.   Close
LEAVE A COMMENT
  • * Please enter your name
  • * Please enter a comment
  • Comments
    • by posted on

why do i have to subscribe to the mag to enter the contest since i already get the mag

• by posted on

@joatmon479 - You don't have to subscribe again if you're already a subscriber. Read the second paragraph on that page...

"No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not improve your chances of winning. If you'd prefer to enter the sweepstakes without accepting our free issue offer, or if you are already a subscriber, click here."

Click that link and you'll go to the form for subscribers.

Thanks, and good luck!

• by posted on

Too late for me - Completed adding a full bath and kitchenette in basement space once used as laundry - now have a full apartment waiting for either a prodigal child or a caregiver for spouse or I.  Also just tackled and finised a makeover of a 1978 powder room done in lemon yellow with stick on tile squares.  Replaced all with a high profile, low flow Jacuzzi toilet, a pedestal sink and 13x13 ceramic tile flooring.  Its a small room but all the little jobs took awhile - completed work, including removing walpaper and preping walls in two weeks for total cost of $625 (Tiles were leftovers from the basement job).

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
    Save and organize projects in your Project Binder with a FREE Membership! Join today»

Free OnSite Newsletter

Get timely DIY projects for your home and yard, plus a dream project for your wish list!

Follow Us